We proudly present to you a themed bat mitzvah party featuring “The Office!” Kate wanted a sophisticated party that would showcase her love of humor, and the classic (often outrageous) laugh out loud “Office” themed quips and memories. We designed decorations that showcased as many iconic moments from the show as we could fit! Every guest had an employee badge to find their seat – and most were wearing them through the night. Kate’s sign in board was a custom logo we designed featuring the infamous “stapler in jello” episode. Dundie awards, Kevin’s M&M’s, the characters’ famous quotes at each table, custom Dunder Mifflin cookie favors, actual staplers in floating “jello,” and Kit Kat’s with memorable sayings were just some of the touches we designed and produced.
Of course, we had to throw in some swanky lounge sofas, a subtle “business” gray linen for the dinner tables, and gorgeous floral accents at the adult tables. Teens enjoyed Kit Kats, staplers, and Michael and Dwight’s “wisdom,” while the adult tables enjoyed some big laughs with some questionable blurbs. Collaborating with Kate and her family was so much fun, and we think the final result was incredibly special. Mazel Tov, Kate!
All of those special touches took a Dream Team of vendors and partners to make it perfect – thank you!
- Planning and Design: Rosecrest Special Events
- Creative, Floral Design, and Tabletop Decor: Andrea Muchin of Rosecrest and Floribunda
- Character Decor: Table Art by Henri
- DJ, Lighting and Photo Booth: Denon and Doyle – MC extraordinaire: Cameron Chatterton
- Event Rentals: Standard Party Rentals
- Event Linens: Napa Valley Linens
- Event Lounge Rentals: AFR Rentals
- Venue and Catering: Hotel Nia
- Event Photography: Cheryl Bigman Photography
- Graffiti T-shirts and Hats: The People Painters
- Graphic Design: Andrea Kelly
- Event signage: Balloon Thrills and Fleming’s Printed Affair
- Custom employee badge place cards: Andrea Kelly
- Custom shortbread cookie favors: Wendy Gardner