We so enjoy working with repeat clients – we already know the special things that are important to them for their event, and with the folks at Gainsight, their agenda is easy – fun, beautiful, memorable – our favorite kind of party! We were thrilled to have the opportunity to take the Gainsight Holiday Party straight to the CEO’s beautiful home this time around. With a tent strategically placed in the back yard, we had a perfect flow for 150 guests – a pianist and carolers to greet the guests inside the home; beautifully displayed (and delicious buffet stations) throughout; one bar inside, and one out (plus a champagne fountain!); elves scampering throughout the home and tent; Denon & Doyle’s photo booth with custom designed Gainsight graphics; a wandering magician; and let’s not forget karaoke and dancing with D&D. From coordinating the outdoor lighting of the home, to bringing in a snow machine, mobile restrooms, valet, those gorgeous furniture pieces from Bright Event Rentals, and of course, Andrea’s phenomenal magnolia wreaths, garlands, and WOW mantel piece, we put it all together. It was a perfect night under a starry sky with white, silver and gold to bring home the holiday spirit. What a way to wrap up 2018!
We designed all of the decor you see here, and coordinated the many vendors to make sure the night was as seamlessly produced as it was beautifully decorated. Happy New Year!
Our incredible team of partners helped us produce this beautiful event:
- Home and Event Decor: Andrea Muchin, Creative Director @ Rosecrest, and owner, Floribunda
- Event Rentals: Bright Event Rentals
- Specialty Linens: Napa Valley Linens
- MC, DJ, Karaoke, Lighting and Photo Booth: Denon and Doyle Entertainment
- Entertainment – Christmas Elves and Wandering Magician: Catalyst Arts
Catering: JClub Catering
- Dessert station: Cindy’s Little Cakery
- Mobile Restrooms: Luxury Mobile Restrooms
- Valet Parking: – Peninsula Parking
- Snow Machine: DJ by the Bay