115 guests gathered on a very cold December night to celebrate life and love with family and friends. The host was a dear friend who offered her beautiful home as the venue (mind you, they had just barely moved in!); the client was a dynamic and lovely lady who wanted to bring together friends and family to eat, dance, and celebrate some fabulous family moments. We were given a “designer’s dream” task of transforming a gorgeous home into party central – luxury burlap linens, peonies, vintage vases and candle holders, and gorgeous furniture were key to the design. A few images here of the before, and after. Here’s to elegant and happy winter parties, everyone!
Special thanks to all of our friends and vendors who helped make this happen!
- All floral design: Andrea Muchin of Rosecrest Special Events and Floribunda
- All event rentals: Standard Party Rentals
- Catering and bar service: Hugh Groman Catering
- Valet: Douglas Parking
- Restrooms: Luxury Mobile Restrooms
- Exterior lighting: Quantum Party Productions