We were so fortunate to have had the opportunity to plan and design last weekend’s bat mitzvah celebration at Cal Berkeley’s University Club. From coordinating vendors, creating the floorpan and perfect party flow for 150 guests, and designing a layered decor theme of gold, rose gold and all shades of pink, we enjoyed every minute of creating this gorgeous and fun celebration. Here’s a look at the final product; Mazel Tov to Ellie and her entire family!
As event planners, we are planning all of the WOW details, and coordinating “behind the scenes” to make sure the day of your event is perfect. Here are a few shots of the empty space on one of our site visits.
As event designers, we take the blank space of an event venue and the inspiration from our client meetings, and then work our magic. For this event, we worked with layers of gold, rose gold, and many shades of pink to create the perfect day to night party with a youthful vibe.
We couldn’t do it without our fabulous team of colleagues and event partners!
- Andrea Muchin – Rosecrest Special Events Creative Director and floral designer
- Wendy Gardner – Custom metallic painted macarons
- Denon & Doyle – DJ, MC and motivators
- Video Amusements – Jumbo glow in the dark foosball table
- Balloon Thrills – Custom designed sign in mirror and balloon cascade
- Fix in Motion – Experiential photo booth
- Susan Adler Photography – Ceremony & party photography