We were honored to assist a premier San Francisco law firm in planning their recent 20th Anniversary of business. The task – celebrate a meaningful 20th anniversary, but keep the festivities “unstuffy,” and fun. We found the perfect venue, designed a Thursday night menu of heavy appetizers and delicious wine flights, brought in a lively jazz trio, and surprised and delighted the guests with a magnificent chocolate fountain dessert display (our little secret: adults LOVE a chocolate fountain!). Our Rosecrest touches included urban-inspired and sophisticated floral centerpieces, personalized cocktail napkins, and a custom designed cookie favor for each guest. Congratulations to K*H*I*P on a well deserved anniversary celebration!
- 50th Birthday Party Bash and Private Concert Featuring Strfkr – The Lodge at the Regency, San Francisco
- Running in the Woods Meets Enchanted Forest for a Bar Mitzvah Party to Remember – University Club of Palo Alto
- Urban Chic Bat Mitzvah Party Rocks the Night – 1544 Events, Oakland
- Rosecrest’s 15th Year of Music and Supper Club Series – presenting Jeffrey Foucault – Oakland, CA
- Winter Wonderland Theme Wows for Corporate Holiday Party – Palo Alto, CA