50th birthday parties are all the rage these days! We had so much fun helping to plan and design Julie’s hip 50th birthday party last weekend at Oakland’s Vessel Gallery. The key to these fun parties – great food, a full bar, a DJ who is all about DANCING, and lots of friends and family. A cool looking venue and some very special personal touches are really important to us, too. Special thanks to all of our special vendors* who helped make this a cool, fun, awesome 50th birthday celebration! Enjoy a peak at the festivities.
- Beach Themed B’Nai Mitzvah Sparkles in November – Jack London’s Waterfront Hotel
- Graffiti Inspired B’nai Mitzvah for Piedmont Twins – Piedmont Veteran’s Hall
- Oakland Hills House Concert – Tacos, Margaritas and Music!
- Gold Sparkle and Pop Art Design = Bat Mitzvah Party! Quadrus Conference Center, Menlo Park
- Summertime Bat Mitzvah Celebration in the Oakland Hills