We had so much fun working with Aaron’s family and planning a themed bar mitzvah party based on “The Simpsons.” We went with the classic “Simpsons” Pantone color palette which is SO happy, Marge’s iconic hair-do, and nods to all of their favorite, and not so favorite, places. And did anyone mention donuts? We provided a custom designed “Mmmmmm…Donuts” wall that was revealed after dinner – to say it was a hit would be an understatement. This was an event full of little details, and lots of bold color and fun treats.
For those of you planning a bar or bat mitzvah for the coming year, we can confirm that our long tables for teen dining are still just as popular as ever, kids love sitting at bar stools, the photo booth and activities such as graffiti designed t-shirts are still a big hit, and candy and donuts are always welcome and appreciated. Finally, teens continue to enjoy being involved in games and fun choreographed dances with the DJ, too – and shout out to MC Joel who had the guests dancing until the very end of the night!
Mazel Tov to Aaron and his family!
As always, we could not produce these events without our amazing design team, event associates, and strategic partners. Thanks everyone!
- All Floral Design – Andrea Muchin – Rosecrest Creative Director & Owner Floribunda
- Event Rentals – (those chevron linens and happy yellow chairs!) – Standard Party Rentals
- Event Lounge Rentals – AFR Rentals
- DJ, MC, and Photo Booth – Denon & Doyle
- Table signage and place cards – Flemings Printed Affair
- Graffiti t-shirt and hats artists – The People Painters
- Custom Donut Wall – Rosecrest Special Events design team
- Graphic Design for logo – Andrea Kelly
- Event Photography – Jeff Cable Photography
- Event Venue and Catering – University Club of Palo Alto