We were honored to assist a premier San Francisco law firm in planning their recent 20th Anniversary of business. The task – celebrate a meaningful 20th anniversary, but keep the festivities “unstuffy,” and fun. We found the perfect venue, designed a Thursday night menu of heavy appetizers and delicious wine flights, brought in a lively jazz trio, and surprised and delighted the guests with a magnificent chocolate fountain dessert display (our little secret: adults LOVE a chocolate fountain!). Our Rosecrest touches included urban-inspired and sophisticated floral centerpieces, personalized cocktail napkins, and a custom designed cookie favor for each guest. Congratulations to K*H*I*P on a well deserved anniversary celebration!
- Cool Music & Supper Club Wows the Guests – featuring Mark Erelli
- Epic 80’s Themed 50th Birthday Party – 1544 Events, Oakland
- Bat Mitzvah Pink & Rose Gold Extravaganza at Cal Berkeley’s University Club
- San Francisco Law Firm Celebrates 20th Anniversary – Dogpatch Wineworks
- Bat Mitzvah Weekend Celebration – Oakland Kiddush and Piedmont Party with Lots of Pink!