On a gorgeous February weekend, we were honored to be a part of Rachel’s bat mitzvah ceremony at Temple Sinai in Oakland, and her very fun party at the Piedmont Community Hall. As a full service event planning firm, we worked with Rachel’s family from beginning to end, ensuring her bat mitzvah ceremony and kiddush lunch were beautiful and meaningful, and that her party had amazing food (international food stations), a great DJ (thanks Jordan River!), fun things to do (photo booth, sign in board, and graffiti art t-shirts), and looked amazing. Here’s a glimpse into our custom designs, and coordination of all the good people it takes to put on such a special event. Mazel Tov to Rachel and her family!
For the party, Rachel wanted everything pretty and pink! By adding a Tiffany blue linen, the hot pinks and shades of magenta literally popped. The teen lounge was a huge hit. Special details included our continued obsession with the perfect long table, custom designed table signage with lots of sparkle, a personalized pillow for Rachel to take home at the end of the night, personalized cocktail napkins, a special lemon cake (Rachel’s favorite!), and of course, Andrea’s centerpieces that were youthful and romantic.
Special thanks to all our vendors – we could not do this without you!
- Jasmine Catering – Kiddush Lunch
- Standard Party Rentals
- AFR Rentals
- Andrea Muchin – Floral design
- Wendy Gardner – Custom lemon cake
- Carrie Dove Catering – Party and Dinner
- Fleming’s Printed Affair – invitations and table signage
- Jordan River Productions – DJ and photo booth
- Cheryl Bigman – all event photography and sign in board
- The People Painter’s – Graffiti artists