We had a lovely time working with a San Francisco family in planning their son’s bar mitzvah this past weekend. The plan was to keep it simple, but elevate the social hall into a fun dance party with a lot of green – the bar mitzvah boy’s favorite color! Andrea created modern centerpieces with terrariums full of succulents resting on a rustic wood slab. With celery green linens and bright yellow napkins, the room was warm and inviting and not too fussy. And then we brought in the fun! Jordan River entertained guests with his music and masterful games, while adding a really cool photo booth into the mix. Magician Dennis Kyriakos wowed kids and adults alike, and the luncheon served by Jasmine Catering was delicious. Special thanks to Standard Party Rentals for their gorgeous chairs and linens that took this from a simple affair, to an event to remember. Mazel Tov to Gabe and his family!
- Bat Mitzvah Pink & Rose Gold Extravaganza at Cal Berkeley’s University Club
- San Francisco Law Firm Celebrates 20th Anniversary – Dogpatch Wineworks
- Bat Mitzvah Weekend Celebration – Oakland Kiddush and Piedmont Party with Lots of Pink!
- Beach Themed B’Nai Mitzvah Sparkles in November – Jack London’s Waterfront Hotel
- Graffiti Inspired B’nai Mitzvah for Piedmont Twins – Piedmont Veteran’s Hall