We had a lovely time working with a San Francisco family in planning their son’s bar mitzvah this past weekend. The plan was to keep it simple, but elevate the social hall into a fun dance party with a lot of green – the bar mitzvah boy’s favorite color! Andrea created modern centerpieces with terrariums full of succulents resting on a rustic wood slab. With celery green linens and bright yellow napkins, the room was warm and inviting and not too fussy. And then we brought in the fun! Jordan River entertained guests with his music and masterful games, while adding a really cool photo booth into the mix. Magician Dennis Kyriakos wowed kids and adults alike, and the luncheon served by Jasmine Catering was delicious. Special thanks to Standard Party Rentals for their gorgeous chairs and linens that took this from a simple affair, to an event to remember. Mazel Tov to Gabe and his family!
- Graffiti Inspired B’nai Mitzvah for Piedmont Twins – Piedmont Veteran’s Hall
- Oakland Hills House Concert – Tacos, Margaritas and Music!
- Gold Sparkle and Pop Art Design = Bat Mitzvah Party! Quadrus Conference Center, Menlo Park
- Summertime Bat Mitzvah Celebration in the Oakland Hills
- RevConnect 2017 User Conference – JW Marriott, San Francisco