It was a gorgeous Saturday morning last weekend for Aidan’s bar mitzvah celebration at Temple Sinai. With October 1st ushering in fall, we used combinations of rustic orange, grey, and pale green to add to a festive, yet masculine, decor. The festivities featured a delicious buffet by Carrie Dove Catering (ice cream sundae bar for dessert!), music from Isaac Zones and band, and a beautiful day to visit and celebrate. Mazel Tov to Aidan and his family!
- Old Hollywood Glamour Shines at the Redwood City Fox Theatre for Epic Bat Mitzvah Celebration
- “Stranger Things” Inspired Bat Mitzvah Party – Rustic Elegance meets the Upside Down for Twins’ Celebration – Rosewood Sand Hill, Menlo Park
- Warriors Inspired Bar Mitzvah Party Rocks the Night at Plank, Oakland
- Cool Music & Supper Club Wows the Guests – featuring Mark Erelli
- Epic 80’s Themed 50th Birthday Party – 1544 Events, Oakland