It was a gorgeous Saturday morning last weekend for Aidan’s bar mitzvah celebration at Temple Sinai. With October 1st ushering in fall, we used combinations of rustic orange, grey, and pale green to add to a festive, yet masculine, decor. The festivities featured a delicious buffet by Carrie Dove Catering (ice cream sundae bar for dessert!), music from Isaac Zones and band, and a beautiful day to visit and celebrate. Mazel Tov to Aidan and his family!
- Mitzvah Themes of 2018 – “The Office” Bar Mitzvah Party – 1544 Events, Oakland
- “The Simpsons” Themed Bar Mitzvah Party at the University Club of Palo Alto
- Urban Chic Bar Mitzvah Party at Piedmont Veteran’s Hall
- Old Hollywood Glamour Shines at the Redwood City Fox Theatre for Epic Bat Mitzvah Celebration
- “Stranger Things” Inspired Bat Mitzvah Party – Rustic Elegance meets the Upside Down for Twins’ Celebration – Rosewood Sand Hill, Menlo Park