It was a gorgeous Saturday morning last weekend for Aidan’s bar mitzvah celebration at Temple Sinai. With October 1st ushering in fall, we used combinations of rustic orange, grey, and pale green to add to a festive, yet masculine, decor. The festivities featured a delicious buffet by Carrie Dove Catering (ice cream sundae bar for dessert!), music from Isaac Zones and band, and a beautiful day to visit and celebrate. Mazel Tov to Aidan and his family!
- Bat Mitzvah Pink & Rose Gold Extravaganza at Cal Berkeley’s University Club
- San Francisco Law Firm Celebrates 20th Anniversary – Dogpatch Wineworks
- Bat Mitzvah Weekend Celebration – Oakland Kiddush and Piedmont Party with Lots of Pink!
- Beach Themed B’Nai Mitzvah Sparkles in November – Jack London’s Waterfront Hotel
- Graffiti Inspired B’nai Mitzvah for Piedmont Twins – Piedmont Veteran’s Hall