It was a gorgeous Saturday morning last weekend for Aidan’s bar mitzvah celebration at Temple Sinai. With October 1st ushering in fall, we used combinations of rustic orange, grey, and pale green to add to a festive, yet masculine, decor. The festivities featured a delicious buffet by Carrie Dove Catering (ice cream sundae bar for dessert!), music from Isaac Zones and band, and a beautiful day to visit and celebrate. Mazel Tov to Aidan and his family!
- Warriors Inspired Bar Mitzvah Party Rocks the Night at Plank, Oakland
- Cool Music & Supper Club Wows the Guests – featuring Mark Erelli
- Epic 80’s Themed 50th Birthday Party – 1544 Events, Oakland
- Bat Mitzvah Pink & Rose Gold Extravaganza at Cal Berkeley’s University Club
- San Francisco Law Firm Celebrates 20th Anniversary – Dogpatch Wineworks