It was a gorgeous Saturday morning last weekend for Aidan’s bar mitzvah celebration at Temple Sinai. With October 1st ushering in fall, we used combinations of rustic orange, grey, and pale green to add to a festive, yet masculine, decor. The festivities featured a delicious buffet by Carrie Dove Catering (ice cream sundae bar for dessert!), music from Isaac Zones and band, and a beautiful day to visit and celebrate. Mazel Tov to Aidan and his family!
- Beach Themed B’Nai Mitzvah Sparkles in November – Jack London’s Waterfront Hotel
- Graffiti Inspired B’nai Mitzvah for Piedmont Twins – Piedmont Veteran’s Hall
- Oakland Hills House Concert – Tacos, Margaritas and Music!
- Gold Sparkle and Pop Art Design = Bat Mitzvah Party! Quadrus Conference Center, Menlo Park
- Summertime Bat Mitzvah Celebration in the Oakland Hills