We had the pleasure of planning Ethan’s bar mitzvah celebration with a festive kiddush lunch at Temple Sinai last weekend. 100 guests gathered to enjoy a gourmet spread compliments of Carrie Dove Catering, and then listened to the sounds of DJ Jordan River. Basketball hoops games, foos ball, a cool photo booth, and m&m’s scattered throughout the room created a fun and relaxed celebration. We love the color combination of blue, orange and lime green – and we were so happy for Ethan and his whole family. Mazel Tov!
- Summertime Bat Mitzvah Celebration in the Oakland Hills
- RevConnect 2017 User Conference – JW Marriott, San Francisco
- Rustic Elegance & Private Concert for Cool 50th Birthday Party – Vessel Gallery, Oakland
- Green and Yellow Woodsy Themed Bar Mitzvah in San Francisco
- Chic Colors and Design for a Springtime Bat Mitzvah in Marin