We had the pleasure of planning Ethan’s bar mitzvah celebration with a festive kiddush lunch at Temple Sinai last weekend. 100 guests gathered to enjoy a gourmet spread compliments of Carrie Dove Catering, and then listened to the sounds of DJ Jordan River. Basketball hoops games, foos ball, a cool photo booth, and m&m’s scattered throughout the room created a fun and relaxed celebration. We love the color combination of blue, orange and lime green – and we were so happy for Ethan and his whole family. Mazel Tov!
- Beach Themed B’Nai Mitzvah Sparkles in November – Jack London’s Waterfront Hotel
- Graffiti Inspired B’nai Mitzvah for Piedmont Twins – Piedmont Veteran’s Hall
- Oakland Hills House Concert – Tacos, Margaritas and Music!
- Gold Sparkle and Pop Art Design = Bat Mitzvah Party! Quadrus Conference Center, Menlo Park
- Summertime Bat Mitzvah Celebration in the Oakland Hills