The Claremont Country Club was the perfect backdrop to a pretty bat mitzvah ceremony and celebration last weekend. We designed a pretty setting with Tiffany blue linens, lots of silver glitter and rhinestones, and then a candy bar that wowed the guests. Andrea’s pink and white peony creations were gorgeous (as usual!), and after the ceremony, 125 guests danced the night away with Denon & Doyle. Mazel Tov to Caroline and her family!
- Beach Themed B’Nai Mitzvah Sparkles in November – Jack London’s Waterfront Hotel
- Graffiti Inspired B’nai Mitzvah for Piedmont Twins – Piedmont Veteran’s Hall
- Oakland Hills House Concert – Tacos, Margaritas and Music!
- Gold Sparkle and Pop Art Design = Bat Mitzvah Party! Quadrus Conference Center, Menlo Park
- Summertime Bat Mitzvah Celebration in the Oakland Hills