On a rainy weekend in January, we had the distinct pleasure in producing a sophisticated, elegant, and purely romantic wedding ceremony and reception for a blissful couple and their 175 guests. While a wedding like this is months in the making, Andrea and I agreed that we have the best job out there – making people happy and creating beautiful memories. Here are some of our “before” photos, scenes from the ceremony, dinner, dessert, and dance party, and a shoutout to our fabulous vendors who help us put it all together. Here’s to love and romance!
We transformed the lovely rooms of San Francisco’s University Club – the ceremony took place on the 4th floor, the dinner reception on the 3d floor, and then we transformed the 4th floor again to make it a dessert reception and dance party.
The Dinner Reception
Dessert and Dancing:
And a shoutout to our wonderful vendors:
- University Club of San Francisco – venue and catering
- Nancy Rothstein Photography – photography
- Andrea Muchin/Floribunda – all floral design
- DJ Mike Bowns – DJ/MC
- Standard Party Rentals – linens, chairs, tabletop decor
- Music to Go – jazz quartet for ceremony and cocktail reception
- Wendy Gardner – dessert
- Fleming’s Printed Affair – place cards
Mazel Tov to the happy couple!