Corporate events are a special kind of party. They require taking into consideration the goal of your event, and the experience you want for your guests; they need to look impeccable, and perform perfectly. When Rosecrest Special Events helps plan your corporate event, this is how we achieve those goals:
- Create an original concept to best achieve your goals and create a memorable event
- Design the best layout for your venue and your guests
- Provide access to to the best vendors – caterers, musicians, DJ’s, entertainers, media savvy vendors, lighting experts, photo booths, and more
- Facilitate menu and cocktail planning that is consistent with your theme
- Initiate a seamless plan for the event timing and smooth transitions
- Strategy for invitations, decor, technology relevant to your guests, entertainment.
- A perfectly executed event from beginning to end
Here are some photos from last weekend’s 1960’s inspired team dinner and office warming party at Thumbtack. The Mad Style invitations inspired the 300 guests to really dress up and embrace the night. We helped plan the dinner phase for 120 team members and their guests, and then opened the entire 4 story building up to invited guests, colleagues, and friends for the open house phase. Different types of entertainment were featured on each floor – roaming paparrazi, cigarette girls, a digital caricaturist, fortune teller, and a photo booth – culminating with the DJ and dessert bar on the 4th floor. They danced all night long!