It’s summer, and the perfect time to host a house concert! We were thrilled to help plan this family affair at a gorgeous Piedmont home last weekend. Decorations were bright and cheery, dinner was picnic type fare, and the concert featured Sean Hayes, who has been described as an “intoxicating blend of ease, effortless cool and magnetism.” http://www.mountainx.com/article/53290/Sean-Hayes-came-to-get-down
Keeping with the summer theme, and the gorgeous warm night, dinner was simple and delicious!
- Vegetable crudités with zesty ranch dressing and roasted red pepper hummus
- Domestic and international cheeses with fresh fruit
- Classic potato salad
- Fresh corn salad with heirloom cherry tomatoes and sugar snap peas
- Vietnamese summer rolls with shrimp, bean sprouts, rice noodles and fresh mint
- Fried chicken sandwiches with homemade poppy seed coleslaw and lemon thyme aioli (ridiculously good! thanks Alta Cuisine)
Sean Hayes had the crowd mesmerized, and it was a great night. Music in your living room – can’t beat it!