We were so honored to help plan an entire weekend of bar mitzvah celebrations for a Temple Sinai family. We assisted with planning and coordinating the Friday night Oneg, Saturday’s Kiddush luncheon, and the awesome night time party. It was really fun to plan a casual Kiddush with sunflowers and bright blue, and then transition to a nightclub themed party that evening. Here is a look at the early part of the celebration.
For the party, we knew that this fabulous family wanted a nightclub vibe where the hip B’Nai Mitzvah’s passion for electronic music, deejaying, and playing the bass guitar would come across loud and clear. Armed with the family’s trust in our planning and design skills, we orchestrated a cool, glowing nightclub with separate lounges and lots of great music that everyone enjoyed. Take a look…
Depending on the budget and the style of the family, we work with a wide variety of vendors to help make these celebrations a success each and every time. This event was such a great team effort that we would like to give a shout out to our preferred vendors and colleagues – nice job everyone!
- Kiddush Lunch Catering: Alta Cuisine
- Bema floral arrangement: Flowers by Myrna
- All floral arrangements for the Kiddush lunch and Party: Floribunda
- The party venue: Claremont Hotel and Resort
- D.J.: Denon & Doyle
- All rental items: Hartmann Studios
- Place cards and specialty signage: Unveiled Bridal
- Bass Guitar and DJ Turntable Birthday Cake: Wendy Gardner/Disco Baby Bakery
This was a wonderful event – Mazel Tov to the whole family!